Officer In Charge or Trauma Center and Casualty:
· Dr. Probal Neogi (Professor Surgery)
Casualty and Emergency:
· Dr. Sanjay Singh (Assistant Professor, Surgery)
· Dr. Vikram Nigam (Assistant Professor, Orthopaedics)
Phone Number of casualty:
· (0532) 2256006
· Ground Floor, first wing, left side of entrance of Hospital.
· Casualty and Emergency are available 24 hours daily throughout the year.
· Anyone with urgent medical problem can have consultation/ treatment in the casualty.
· Depending on the nature of Casualty/ Emergency which needs medical intervention, the patient will be registered at the casualty registration counter free of charge and medical care will be provided promptly.
· In addition to Casualty Medical Officers, Casualty has dedicated team of doctors from major specialties of Medicine, Surgery, Orthopaedics , Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and resident doctors, nursing staff, paramedical and orderlies to provide urgent medical services.
· All endeavors are made to provide better medical care including all possible investigations (available in the hospital) and prompt treatment. However, at times, when there is extreme workload, cases that are not so urgent may have to wait for some time.
· The treating doctors will call any specialist/super specialist , who is available on call for urgent consultation as and when required.
· In serious cases treatment/management gets priority over paper work like Registration/Medico-legal requirements.
· Casualty has a full equipped Emergency Operation Theatre for any urgent surgery.
· The Casualty is fully equipped with modern gadgets like monitors, ventilators, nebulisers, defibrillators, central oxygen and suction supply etc.
· All urgent investigations like Blood Biochemistry, Urine, Blood gas analysis, ECG, USG, X-ray are available for casualty patients round the clock.
· Facilities for CT and MRI are also available in hospital campus on payment basis.
· All medicine and surgical items are available in the casualty are provided free of cost.
· Facilities like wheel chair and patient trolley are available at the entrance of Casualty.
· Telephone and public utilities like toilets and waiting area are available near the Casualty department.
· Canteen facility is available.